Friday 27 November 2015

Exclusive Nars Glossybox

I was lucky enough to get my hands on an Exclusive Nars Glossybox, which sold out within 29 minutes!!!




I have never used Nars before and was keen to try it out having heard some good things about this brand. This was my second Glossybox and it didn't fail to impress. The packaging was a matte black and looks amazing on my gloss black side board. 


The inside was just as nice, with a pretty ribbon bearing the Nars logo and an information card which gave you the full size prices. The products were all mini's and had such cute little boxes, which I really wanted to keep but have no real use for. 



The 5 mini products were Audacious Mascara, Larger than Life Long-wear Eyeliner, The Multiple, a Blusher and a Satin Lip Pencil. 


Right so onto the review.

Audacious Mascara Black, Full size retails at £21. 
The first thing that stuck me when I opened this up was the cute red top to the tube and the large Logo, which i feel really made the product pop. The mascara itself is really easy to apply and very long wearing, you only need 1-2 coats to really get a nice colour. I don't think the price is bad for the quality of the product compared to other brands such as They're Real by benefit. I would defiantly go buy this product again. 


Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto, Full size retails at £19. I have been meaning to go and buy a new eyeliner so was pleased when I received this, the end also comes off so that you can sharpen the end as the eyeliner winds up in order for you to get more out. This glides on and stays put all day as it states in the name which is a plus. I would go buy this again, although I am not too sure about the price, we will have to see how long it lasts.


The Multiple in Orgasm, Full size retails at £29. I haven't had a chance to fully experiment with this yet, however have been lightly applying it as a base for the blusher and as a highlighter. I do really like the texture and how easily it blends with your skin. I am not sure if I would buy this again though as I don't think it is really something I would use, but that's not to say that someone else wouldn't love this. 


Blush in Orgasm, Full size retails at £23. Again, I was in need of a decent blusher so was pleased to receive this, I love the little case and mini mirror this blusher comes in, it is so cute!!! The colour is gorgeous too and if applied properly is very subtle, but it can be very easy to over do it as with many blushers. The texture is very soft too and stays on well all day. 



Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien, Full size retails at £19. I am a massive fan of lippies, and as you have possibly read in my previous Glossybox review that I am a bit of a snob, and only really buy expensive lipsticks. So £19 for a full size Lip Pencil is reasonable in my eyes. I have used this every day since I received this box (over a week) and I am in two minds about this one. I am not totally sure if it is the primer I am using or if it is the actual Lip Pencil or if it's because I am a little under the weather, but although my lips feel moisturised upon application, after a little while they start to feel dry. I have also found that I need to reapply this quite a few times throughout the day unlike my MAC lipsticks. I am intrigued and do like the Lip Pencil so will be going to Nars in Norwich to check out the other Lip Pencils to see about potentially buying some different colours/ types, mainly because I am intrigued by the fact that you don't need to dad with a lip pencil before applying your lipstick as this is an all in one. The colour was really subtle and pretty too, with a pearlescent finish something I am not usually drawn too as I much prefer matte colours, but was pleased with this one. 


Me and Christie wearing our Nars goodies. We both really loved the Nars Glossybox and are so pleased to have gotten one. We will be visiting the Nars shop in Norwich when we get paid to potentially splash out. Watch out for a follow up review.  UPDATE: There is no Nars shop in Norwich!!!! so have resorted to on-line shopping.


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Great review! Looking forward to shopping!

    Christie x
    www.christieslifestyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig