Friday 25 December 2015

Glossybox December 2015

This Month was the Rose Gold Edit, in collaboration with Really Ree (a UK Blogger), and I have to say I was not disappointed, we even got a free 6th item.  Oh and the total value of this months box is £84.50 and it was all full size.

The box was a gorgeous limited edition Rose Gold, with a christmassy feel to it. 




The items we received were, Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On (RRP £30.66), So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil (RRP £15), Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects (RRP £2.99), Talika Photo Hydra Day Moisturiser (£24.85), Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off (RRP £2.50) and  our free item Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask (RRP £8.50). 


Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On (RRP £30.66), I have never really thought these things work and therefore was naturally skeptical of this item. When I first gave this a try in the early hours of the morning, I was pleasantly surprised with the cool feeling of the roll on, I followed the instructions and patted under my eyes after application. After a few days I did start to  notice a difference and was defiantly not so puffy, which is something you need with all the christmas parties and late nights at this time of year. I have never heard of this brand before, however am delighted about it now.


So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil (RRP £15), again this is not something I have really tried before. I do like contouring but have only ever used bronzer and no highlighter. So when I received this I was glad that I would have a chance to try it out, this is really easy to apply and blend. The only downside is that it didn't really seem to stay put and made my chin look like it was melting.. So with the next few applications I tried to minimise the amount I put on and it seemed to help. I won't be re-purchasing this item, but thats not to say that it isn't a good product and the packaging was really cute.  



  Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects (RRP £2.99), I am very familiar with this brand, as I am sure most of you are and have bought these nail polishes many times. I do like my nail polishes and this is a pretty good brand, especially for it's staying power. You cannot complain, even though this may not last for a full week, it is pretty good especially when you consider the price. The colour is really gorgeous too and is really christmassy. 


Talika Photo Hydra Day Moisturiser (£24.85), I have never heard of this brand and am so happy that I have now found this moisturiser. I have oily skin and can find it very hard to get a moisturiser that agrees with me. This is a gel type moisturiser and feels so soft on my skin, it soaks in very quickly and works very well as a primer too. I will defiantly be purchasing this again. 


Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off (RRP £2.50), as I am sure you're aware i am not a fan of cheap lipsticks and this is the only item I am disappointed in. I have to admit I haven't really tried this yet, but given the type of product this is and the current weather, there hasn't really been a chance. I know for a fact that my hair will get stuck in it, this product is really tacky. The packaging is cute, however does look a little cheap. I am also not a great fan of glosses, so never held out any hope for this. 


Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask (RRP £8.50) our free item, I have never heard of this brand before and am so thankful I have! This was just amazing! It looked a little creepy when you take it out of the pack and peel away the porous sheets protecting the mask, it was exactly like a second skin and when you put it on your face it slides in place very easily. It felt very cooling and afterwards my skin looked lovely and even better the morning after. I will certainly be purchasing another one soon. 



Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig