Friday 19 February 2016

My Little Box February 2016 Home Edition



So I am new to these subscription boxes, and am loving them! So one morning before getting up, as we all do, I was scrolling on Facebook and came across My Little Box


I looked at loads of different reviews on line and thought I have to give this a go.

What do you get in each box?

- Must-have beauty products (including one from their own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty)
- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 
- Our magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 
- And other surprises… 

It costs £11 for the box and £3.95 for P&P, which I don't think is too bad for what you get and considering it comes from Paris!  They promise that you will receive your box between the first and third week of the month. 

Each month there is a different theme, so it is constantly a surprise.

I was so excited when mine arrived and couldn't wait to do a review. The box is so Gorgeous and is quite thick so in my opinion good quality. When I first opened it I was greeted with this gorgeous photo frame, it is such a lovely blue colour. 



When I turned it over I was surprised by the weight and loved this cute little bag, which from what I can tell you get in every box. It also had a magazine and little cards which detailed the cost of each product.



The gorgeous photo frame came with a double sided card insert, I love the other side and have it sitting on my TV cabinet. The frame retails at £6.00. 


The second lifestyle accessory in this months box was a lovely double sided cushion cover, the material is really thick and the design is one that would easily fit any home. This cover retailer at £10.00. 




Both the frame and cushion are available on www.mylittlecorner.fr 

Next up is the My Little Beauty product, a skin perfecting cream to be used in the morning on it's own or under make-up. I usually have to be very careful about what I put on my skin as it can react very easily, however this cream didn't cause me to breakout at all. It feels really silky when applied and has a very subtle glisten to it. I have been using it every morning before applying primer and it seems to have helped my make-up stay on for longer and does feel very moisturising. This is called Easy Morning and retails at £10.00, which again I don't think is too bad for a 75ml sized tube. 



The second beauty product is a luxurious hand cream by Polaar, retailing at £16.00. This cream has genuine ingredients from lapland, it's non-greasy and highly moisturising. It's rich in antioxidant arctic berries and my hands feel instantly replenished and soothed. 


The final beauty product is a luxury sample of Noxidoxi Mask & Peel facial mask and scrub. Full size is about £20.85, I had to do a little research to find out how to use this as the description was in french. They recommend using this only at night, either as a scrub or mask. If using as a mask, apply to damp skin and leave for 3 minutes, perfect timing for brushing your teeth. I really liked the feel of my skin after using it as a mask and could defiantly feel a difference in the morning.  





The little magazine is such a great little extra, it has some beauty secrets as well as a themed do it yourself section. I am defiantly sold on this monthly subscription and cannot wait to see whats in next months box. I will also be buying a 3 months subscription for my Mums Birthday gift. 



If you would like to subscribe, you can get he first box for just £11.00 with this code FIRSTBOX, head over to their subscription page


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig