Saturday 23 April 2016

Glossybox April 2016

After last month's diabolical box, I was intrigued to see whether Glossybox would up their game this month and they certainly have! Other than the temporary tattoos, I am one happy bunny. I have already purchased the Body Shop Intensively Revitalising Facial Oil in full size after using the deluxe sample.


The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensively Revitalising Facial Oil, R.R.P £28.00. This oil has been created by infusing three seed oils. These seeds are Black Cumin, camellia Seed and Rosehip Seed and each boasts powerful repairing and revitalising properties. This oil has a divine scent which instantly makes you feel as though you have had a spa treatment. It soaks into the skin within seconds and really does make you feel refreshed with glowing skin leaving a beautiful silky matte finish. Certainly worth the money in my opinion. Glossybox have also given us a code to get £10 off when you spend £25, instore or online using code 38909.


Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner, R.R.P £22.00. Statement brows are all the rage right now and although I am not one for bold out there brows, I do like mine to be neat. My natural brows are very sparse and therefore need filling, this combo pencil is just amazing! The soft highlighter end is perfect for adding a very subtle touch to the defining brow liner. This colour is perfect for medium to dark hair and doesn't come off to harsh when applied to the brows/ skin. I think I will be re-purchasing this pencil when I run out. 


Next Exclusive Make Me Beautiful Lip Chubby Crayon in Hot Pink, R.R.P £8.00. As you may have already guessed I am a massive lippy lover and wear one everyday. This colour is so lovely and highly pigmented so can really add a great pop to any look, along with that the inclusion of natural plant waxes and oils really make this a very moisturising lip crayon.  The wear time for me is fairly standard for mid-range lipsticks and is a perfect dupe to some of the higher end brands such as Nars.                                                                                                                                                                    

Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Mist, speed drying spray for nail polish, R.R.P £12.00. As far as nail polish setting sprays go, this one is fairly standard and does the job. The only down side is that you have to let your nail polish settle for a minute before applying the spray, when nowadays most nail polishes dry by the n anyway. I wont be repurchasing this as i think that there are better alternatives, such as the Bourjois Instant Dry Nail Drops, which retails for £5.99 and are just amazing! 


Styl White Temporary 'Henna' Tattoos, R.R.P £5.99. Not really much I can say on these, I ma not really a festival kind of girl and that is the only kind of place I would imagine someone of my age wearing temporary tattoos. Not really sure how else to use them other then decorating some books. If this is something you are interested in then head over to www.stylondon.com and recoieve 50% off your first purchase with code GLOSSYBOX. 


I think it's safe to say that I am going to stay a Glossybox member for a while longer, just hope they keep it up in terms of quality products. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig