Saturday 30 April 2016

My Little Box April 2016 Flower Edition

I am seriously raving about this subscription bx every month! This month was no exception with the added excitement of the box being made to look and open like a book, I couldn't wait to tell you all about it!


Pop-up Garden, R.R.P £7.00. The pop-up garden is such a sweet idea and is perfect for those of us that live in flats or shared houses without their own gardens. I will have my own garden soon for the first time so will be making that look pretty, however this little treat has pride of place in my bedroom, the white colouring is perfect for the décor. The instructions are fairly easy to follow and are pretty idiot proof, she says knowing a friend that managed to kill a cactus.


Travel Pouch for Lingerie, R.R.P £13.00. I have to say I have never used one of these before, I think they are quite old fashioned. Nevertheless I am sure I will get use out of it when I go to the USA this summer, however it seems to be only large enough for one or two sets and with my chest size I can’t imagine it fitting more than one. So I guess it’s perfect for a night away, and not for a long trip. The material is super soft and does look very pretty.



The Pouch this month also had little leaves on it and looks so cute. The pouch is such a lovely addition to each box and can be used as gift wrap for presents in the future.


L'occitane En Provence Roses Et Reines Shower Gel, R.R.P £15.00 per 250ml. I must confess I have not tried this as of yet as I decided to put it straight into my USA packing bag. The travel size is perfect for the time I am away, I have seen other reviews and am aware of the brand, so know that it will be very decadent. I did give it a little sniff though and was blown away by the sweet scent.


Nails Inc nail Polish, R.R.P £11.00. The only downside to this box is that they never seem to tell you what shade the nail polishes are, and although I received a nail polish from the same brand last month I much prefer this shade. It is a sort of dusty grey pink colour and really goes well with pretty much anything and is so subtle that it can be worn without care of not looking professional. The wear time is pretty good with this particular polish, I have been wearing it for a few days and only had a few chips which I think is mainly due to me doing dishes with no gloves on, insert shocked emoji.


My Little Beauty Rosy Mornings Detoxifying Mask, R.R.P £11.00. I do really like all the my little beauty products and seeing as I have been going through a lot of stress recently with a house move and job move a facial mask is much needed with a steady breakout occurring on my face. This mask is not like any other I have tried in that when you apply it the colour changes, letting you know that it is working  it’s magic. Once applied leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse off leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and fresh. This should really be used in the mornings, but not everyone has time for that unless it’s a day off or the weekend, so I will just use it whenever I can. I will say that I do love the results and will certainly be introducing it into my routine.


Let me just take a moment to talk about the box, sorry no BOOK design this month, it opens just like a book and has the standard my little box ribbon as a tie to keep it closed. The look gives it a great second purpose as a place to keep your secrets, hiding in plain site on your book shelf or side.  The material isn’t too flimsy either, but I still wouldn’t load it with lots of heavy items just encase.



Each month I say I cannot recommend this box enough and again I am repeating myself. I even think they are still running their first box offer, just enter FIRSTBOX at checkout and receive your first box for just £11, so you get the P&P for free.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig