Tuesday 21 June 2016

My Little Box June 2016 Summer Vibes Edition

I LOVE and I mean LOVE this box, seriously every month is better than the last! Lately we seem to be getting extra little items too! You cant moan at that! This months bag was a Swimsuit Pouch, R.R.P £6.00. I am a little weird and LOVE the rubber smell.


Too Faced Glitter Glue Deluxe, R.R.P £10.00. I don't really wear glitter eye shadow, however figured this will work just as well as a primer. Let me tell you it does, the wear time of my eye shadow is amazing now as well as my eye liner! A little goes a long way too so the price isn't too extortionate in my eyes.


This little Kusmi Tea Teabag was a little extra in the box.These teas are fruit infused Aquafizz £14.00 for 10 bags. The tea was actually really nice and very much full of berries. Not sure it's worth the amount of money though.



This months My Little Beauty product was a Sea Salt Spray, R.R.P. £7.00. Perfect for the beach hair waves look and with added UV protection this is going straight in my bag for USA!


Ciate Mini Nail-polish Paint Pot in Mint, R.R.P £6.00. I do like this brand and it is well known for its quality. This colour is a light pastel green, perfect for the summer months.


The final product this month was this gorgeous tank top, a My Little Beauty exclusive, R.R.P £15.00. When I first opened the box my initial thought was agh.. this looks huge! I am happy to say when I put it on, even though it was a little baggy it looked good! The straps and back line are great for in the sun and getting a good tan.


If you like the look of this box, you can get you first box for one £11.00 so P&P free by entering SUMMERTIME in the voucher code section.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig