Friday 25 November 2016

Afternoon Tea at Caistor Hall

For my Nan's Birthday this year I wanted to treat her to Afternoon Tea at Caistor Hall. After I went to the Oaklands Hotel last month I was a little anxious because their gluten free selection was very poor and really not worth the £12.50 I had to pay.


I needn't have been worried though because Caistor Hall presented me with a wonderful selection and my Nan's "normal" selection was exceptional also.


We opted for the simpler Cream Tea with a cost of only £6.00 and this included a scone, selections of cakes and unlimited tea. The full Afternoon Tea costs only £10.95, which I think is such a great price for such an amazing selection of food.


The wonderful chef at Caistor Hall made me a gluten free scone and a selection of decadent cakes. My Nan also received a scone and selection of cakes, which she said where amazing and so light. She really did have a wonderful time.

I was happy to say that the Tea was also Twinnings English Breakfast, the best tea known to any woman.


We were the only ones there and got to choose between sitting in the Library or Dining Hall, we opted for the quant Library.

I really cannot recommend this location for Gluten Free Afternoon Tea enough, they really went above and beyond.


Afterwards we took a stroll around the garden, which was just as delightful as the hall itself.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig