Tuesday 23 February 2016

Glossybox February 2016

This Month’s Glossybox has got to me my favourite by far, excluding the Nars Exclusive Edition Box of course. From the beautiful box design to the final product I was in Love which is great considering “Love is in the Air, this month”. 



Lets get to it then, the first product this month was the Nicka K New York 24H Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown, retailing at £3.99. I was especially happy to receive this as I was just about to go get a new eyeliner. I really like that it glides on so easily and even has a little smudged on the end so you can do your smokey eye looks hassle-free. This pencil is retractable removing the need to keep sharpening. Would I buy this again, yes I would.


Next up is the MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss in Allure, retailing at £3.50. Now as you may already know from my rants previously, I am bit of a Lipstick snob. So when I first heard that we would be receiving this my initial thought was ohh not another cheap one again, but on the bright side I got to choose a colour back in January. Now since trying this gloss and wearing it for several days, I am pleasantly surprised. The smell is actually nice and sweet, the feel of it on your lips is not tacky or sticky, it feels very moisturising. The wear time is not great, however what else do you expect from a cheap brand. I may not necessarily go out of my way to purchase this product again, but if i happen to pass a Superdrug store I may take a little peek. Please note that I used my MAC Prep and Prime Lip Primer as a base. 


The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Sated Tweezers, retailing at £8. I always keep a pair of tweezers handy, so receiving these has enabled me to keep an additional pair upstairs in my bathroom, which is great considering the light in there is great for plucking. I love the design on these and you can really tell that they are great quality they do what they say on then box and are great tweezers. 


Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor, retailing at £6.99. I was quite pleased to get this and I must confess I have not used it, as it has gone in my USA Holiday bag. I have however used this particular razor before and it has been one of he better ones, although I am an Venus girl this would be my second option. In terms of the price I really don't this its too bad considering one blade will last about 1-2 weeks. 


Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Conditioner, retails at £10.64. This has got to be my Favourite product out of the whole February Box and the leaflet said this was a luxury size! I thought it was full size! I have used this twice now and both times my hair has felt amazing, it really does work deep into the hair follicles to completely moisturise and repair them. I would definitely consider buying this again. 



Overall I am one happy bunny, ooh wait thats March! Did you get this months Glossybox, what did you think? 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig